Friday, June 17, 2011

Colleen Winslow: Mission Trip 2011

This has been such an amazing and powerful week. We have done so many different things and worked with all sorts of people, and along the way our group has pulled together and has done whatever was asked. I was brought so much joy yesterday when we worked with kids that lived in a community housing project. I met a three year old girl named Faith who had so much love in her that I could hardly believe it. She couldn't stop smiling or laughing, so naturally, neither could I. I was so sad to have to leave her and I'm even sadder to leave this place where our youth group has become so close. I'm so thankful that I was able to be a part of this week, and I can't wait for what future mission trips have in store for us! COLLEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment