Monday, June 13, 2011

Emily Petersen: Life's a garden, ya gotta dig it!

No matter how much my feet hurt, no matter how hot it is, & how much dirt I had under my fingernails, I kept going. It doesn't matter to me when I'm working for God. I wanna spread the love of Jesus Christ to not just my youth group but people around the world. Today, I smiled & waved at someone but they didn't wave back & I kept walking. But no matter if the person waves back or not, at least I tried to be nice & that's all that matters. You never know what they may be going through to make them act the way the do. But it inspirses me to keep smiling & waving because that's just another way of me showing God's love for everyone. It's been a unforgettable first day. & I got to ride the Metro for the first time & I thought it was SO cool :) k, bye. EMILY P

No comments:

Post a Comment