Friday, June 17, 2011

Kathryn Capps: Best End of Mission Trip EVER!

Today was the last day of my final mission trip! Today we toured the Air and Space Museum, the State Capitol, and visited the White House! It was so fun, but kind of tiring. The week included a lot of walking to get to our destinations. Despite the walking, we made the best of our situations. Tonight, we reflected on the rest of the week with conflicting emotions. Some were frustrated, some happy with the work that was accomplished. I felt a mix of both. I feel so blessed to be in D.C. with my best friends to spread the Words and Actions of Christ. I feel conflicted to leave the William Penn House, knowing the memories that were made. Although I know that the actions that were made by our Youth Group will somehow make a difference to someone in the D.C. area.
Happy Friday!!
Kathryn!

No comments:

Post a Comment