Monday, June 13, 2011

Miguel Trujillo: Today

Today was a great day. We helped this lady plant all of her plants in like a record time. I thought it was really fun because my dad is a landscaper and landscaping is pretty fun. I learned how to plant and the names of these really cool plants. I could tell that today was a really good day because the lady was really happy when we left. She also said that we worked really good that we all got along well. I think that it is really neat that in DC they have gardens to grow food for people that dont have the money to buy it from the store or other places. It is a great program that should be spread into places that have similar characteristics. Today was a great day and I am very excited for the days to come.. MIGUEL

No comments:

Post a Comment